LinkedIn is a powerful marketing and business development tool for both B2B and B2C businesses and professionals. Find out how you can turbo charge your business development and marketing activities through LinkedIn at our bespoke workshop where you will learn how to:
- Strengthen your profile to reach new targets
- Grow your professional network with LinkedIn
- Enhance existing relationships
- Increase new lead generation and form new clients
- Increase repeat business and referrals
- Dates: Thursday 5th October, Thursday 9th November, Thursday 7th December
- Times: Available 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm
- Location: CDA, Second Floor, Brooklands House, 42 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 0AP
Your LinkedIn trainer will be Susan Kench – a professional business developer who helps organisations and professionals build and develop new client relationships by effectively using LinkedIn.
Please note: this is an interactive seminar and so we ask you to please bring along your laptop or tablet.
This workshop is for business people who want to improve the way they use LinkedIn to support their business goals, so please have a LinkedIn account set up prior to the session.
Spaces are going fast so book now for only £175 per person!