PPC & SEO Executive
We are currently recruiting for a new position, the role of PPC & SEO Executive to join our growing team based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. You must have experience within a Marketing Agency to be considered for this role.
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Digital Marketing specialist who relishes a new challenge. We want someone who is passionate about the internet and in particular search engine marketing and website analysis. You will be responsible for delivering our SEM service to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes.
Applicants must have at least 3-5 years commercial experience of managing SEO and PPC for a range of clients. You must show be able to demonstrate how you have helped your clients to significantly improve their organic rankings and show ROI on PPC campaigns. You must also be proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their websites and increase conversion rates.
This role will be in Hitchin (Hertfordshire) with some occasional travel to clients offices.
- Design client SEO and PPC strategies
- You will be responsible for the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings. You must be proactive with your insights and suggestions.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO and PPC channels are achieving the ROI targets for our clients.
- Take an active part in and contribute to our SEO team and evolving our SEM service.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
- Keep up to date with latest SEO trends.
- Educate other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO.
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Managing of client relationship including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
Our Ideal candidate
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEM
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation
- Experienced in project and client management
- Ideally Google Adwords and Analytics Certified.
The Successful Applicant
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Be proactive with suggestions and preemptive with solutions.
- Fantastic working environment – relaxed creative environment
- Collaborative culture
- Personal development & training is encouraged
- Career development
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
- Free parking
- Drink fridges & free drinks
Salary & Reporting
- Highly competitive: Depending on experience
- Reports To: Commercial Director
- Job Type: Full-time
- SEO & PPC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education: GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
If you are interested in this job role, please use this form to get in touch with us and send us your CV.