Trainee Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a new position, the role of Trainee Account Manager to join our growing team based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
We are looking for a passionate individual who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Trainee Account Manager will manage a portfolio of assigned clients, communicate with the relevant design, development and marketing teams, and develop new business from existing clients.
Working alongside the Account Management team, Trainee AM responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing reports. Account Managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player, hard worker, and able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations through excellent organisation, communication and project management.The role will be varied, and no two days will be the same. Full training will be provided, and this is an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to really learn about digital marketing and software development.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements to maximise profit
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and project sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of the project to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
Duties will also include:
- Updating websites for our clients through content management systems such as WordPress and Magento
- Running social media campaigns
- Creating content
- Devising marketing campaigns
- Data analysis and manipulation in CSV and Excel formats
- Testing of new software
- Working at exhibitions to develop new business
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Essential)
- PC / IT Skills
- Willingness to learn and positive, can-do attitude
- Customer service
- Hard working
- GCSEs including Maths and English grade C or above
- A levels grade C or above
Competitive salary based on experience.
This role is ideal for someone who is just leaving university and looking to start their career at a creative marketing agency.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this job role, please use this form to get in touch with us and send us your CV.